Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bookmarks!

This came out my wonky log cabin block that I made today. I noticed that once I squared off the block, the side bits made interesting strips so made 2 book marks! I 'cleaned' up the lines and ironed them on to the 'bakram' one gets with one sticky side, and there they were, 2 wonderful bookmarks!
While I was still in the mood, I made another wonky square, and this time cut the whole square into book marks. I know Viveck and the kids will love them! Unfortunately the other side is a stark white, so will have to think of a way of changing that!

2 comments:

  1. absoulely lovely - they'll be used a lot. maybe little vani and the vaani logo at the back? we could distribute these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! That's a great idea Sandhya!

    ReplyDelete