Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

A bag for my needlework

I am not really into making bags and such likes! However this just happened...and I have had a fun time making it. I use a cloth bag to carry around my current piece of needlework! The one I use is one of the carry bags that Cotton World give out when you buy something form the shop! Its a terrific size and fits my stuff really well. My kids are horrified that I carry around this bag, so I decided to make a more respectable one for myself.

I had made these 2 blocks for the Crafty's block of the Month series, but they came out an inch too small, and I have made fresh ones. So I thought I would use the small ones in the bag! I am really delighted with it, and have had a super weekend making it. Also did quilting on a block for the first time!

2 comments: